Thank you to Margaux Chandler, Studio Owner and Instructor at Shred415 East Side, for returning as a Springfest sponsor!
Tell us about your business!
Shred415 East Side is a boutique fitness studio specializing in dynamic interval training. The 4/15 stands for four fifteen-minute segments, so the workout is one hour long. Two groups work at the same time – one group performs walking or running drills on Woodway treadmills while the other group performs strength-based endurance exercises and cardio bursts on the floor. Lights are low, music is loud, and the pace is quick. The first class is free to anyone new to the studio. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a first free class!
Catch us up on your news!
Shred415 has been open a year and a half. We are growing and always seeking new ways to engage with our community. Some recent and upcoming events include:
• In May 2019, I was brought on as the only female Ambassador at the lululemon Third Ward store
• In June 2019, we headlined Rock on to Wellness with DJ Shawna, in partnership with Aurora Health Care & Summerfest
• In July 2019 we hosted a Free Workout at Brady Street Fest, which we will be doing again in 2020
• In May, 2020 I will be a headliner at the Kohler Well Being Festival in Kohler, WI
• We will be hosting three workouts at Bradford Beach this summer!
We understand you recently visited Room 20 at MAM. Tell us about your experience.
On January 23rd, Room 20 invited me into the classroom to teach the students some exercises to do during exercise breaks and when they feel distracted. I led the class through a variety of exercises. We worked with kettlebells, resistance bands, dumbbells, and did body weight exercises such as planks and swimmers. Community is everything, and we’re thrilled to be able to support the students at MAM.
The Maryland Avenue Montessori Fund is dedicated to enriching the education of children attending Maryland Avenue Montessori School by supporting projects and programs that enhance the educational community and support the mission of the school.
Want to donate to MAM Fund? Click the button above. Be sure to select Maryland Avenue in the menu in the first box.